On Mon, 18 Aug 2014, Menno wrote:
This is one of those we have to ask a bunch of dumb questions things :)
Things I expect you are doing:
- you are using jack to connect to the 1010.
- You are sending your audio out to playback_9 and playback_10
- In Mudita24 (or envy24control) you have set your Hardware settings to be
compatible with your digital amp. Professional for AES3 and consumer for
- if consumer, the copyright part is as open as possible: Copy permitted
- If AES3, Audio is selected.
- You are sending a sample rate your digital amp can deal with (48k is
I do use s/pdif in with no problem, but not the out as I have nothing to
send it to.
Linux-audio-user mailing list