[LAU] looking for commercial sfz sample libraries

From: Nils <list@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>, <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 12:48 pm

--------------000600040301020308010505

I am looking for commercial sfz libraries. This means intended and sold
as sfz, not converted, not user- or script-generated sfz mappings.
The bigger the better.
More expensive: better.
Needs proprietary sfz-extensions/engine? Also fine.

This is not for personal use but for Linux Audio research.

Do you know any?

greetings,

Nils
http://www.nilsgey.de