[LAU] compressor with visual feedback in non

From: Atte <atte@...>
To: linux-audio-user <Linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, March 9, 2014 - 9:54 am

Hi

I'm playing with non. In ardour I use the SC4 mono compressor alot,
partly because I like the visual feedback of the two meters "amplitude"
and "gain reduction", which is really helpful when finding that sweet
spot where the compressor starts to kick in. However those meters are
missing in Is there a way to get these meters in non? Is there another
compressor that works with non with this kind of visual feedback?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk http://modlys.dk