Today I just released the version 1.0.2 of the ams-lv2 plugins.
ams-lv2 is a port of alsa-modular-synth in the lv2 format to create
modular synth primarily with Ingen.
Source code and more information available on the website:
To celebrate this release, I created two videos:
The first is a demo of 3 synths created with ams-lv2 and Ingen (a
bass, a lead and a pad) soloed and inside a mix:
I created as well this first tutorial on the basics of ams-lv2:
I would as well like to take advantage to thank a lot of people who
helped with this project:
- David for his patience to answer my 1000+ questions and for all his
work on lv2 and Ingen
- Robin for creating the sisco.lv2 plugins, they are featured in the
demo and they are a great help when creating modular synths
- Harry for the dials used in the GUI of ams-lv2
- and finally Fons for creating the great alsa-modular-synth in the first place
- the whole Linux Audio community in general
I really hope you enjoy these plugins and find them useful somehow!
Linux-audio-user mailing list