Re: [LAU] New album out: Modlys/2013 - workflow

From: Atte <atte@...>
To: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 - 9:23 pm

On 02/04/2014 02:42 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Very cool, thank you for this detailed explication. :) Some of your

I'm not sure what you expected (but would like to hear it)...

I tested various stretching engines, and paulstretch just sounds so
beautiful. Of course it's a little picky/tricky to work with, which is
why I made a python wrapper script that makes it read/write all kinds of
formats and makes it more pleasant to work with :-)

> Best regards, and as always, thanks for the beautiful music,

You're welcome, glad someone enjoys it!

--
Atte

http://atte.dk http://modlys.dk