[LAU] (no subject)

From: <karl@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - 5:03 am

Is there anyone who knows how to remove bzzt's from an audio file?

I tried to install gwc but it simply wants to many things I don't
want. Are there any alternatives?

I tried to use audacity's noise reduction, but that seems to care
about contious noise, which this is not.

It is recorded with ardour 2, and I cannot find any suitable plugin
for this.

///

It is from a consert with the local choir, first piece is:

http://turkos.aspodata.se/tmp/01_ave_verum.flac

The first few bzzt's are at 4.5, 11.5, 16.5, 21.5, 27.4, 30s into
the track, every ~5s it seems.

I suspect the new power supply, but havn't verified it yet.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar