[LAU] ardour: removing unused audio

From: Atte <atte@...>
To: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Friday, January 3, 2014 - 8:15 am

Hi

I recorded a loong session on my zoom r24 and imported the files into
ardour3 (3.5.74). At the session, I simply left the zoom recording, så
there's a lot of talk in between the actual music. I've split the audio
at song boundaries and removed the silence. Now, to save disk space, I'd
like to tell ardour only to keep the sniplets of the audio that are used
now.

If I do a clean-up I get something like "No files ready for clean-up. If
this seems surprising, check if other snapshots are using regions".
Looking in the editor list/snapshot tab I only see one snapshot, namely
the active one. So I'm a bit confused here.

How do I tell ardour to throw away all audio that is not "visible" as a
region in my session?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk http://modlys.dk