[LAU] Fwd: Linux Audio Conference 2014 - Call for Participation

To: linux-audio-user <Linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2014 - 11:37 am

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robin Gareus
Date: 2013-11-13
Subject: [LAU] Linux Audio Conference 2014 - Call for Participation
To: A list for linux audio users
,
linux-audio-announce@lists.linuxaudio.org, The Linux Audio Developers'
Mailing List

[Sorry for cross-posting, please distribute]

We are happy to announce the next issue of the Linux Audio Conference
(LAC), May 1-4, 2014 @ ZKM | Institute for Music and Acoustics, in
Karlsruhe, Germnany.

http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2014/

--

[...]

Today is the last day for submitting participations to LAC 2014.

After searching a lot for some cheap combination of flight and bed
trying to get to LAC this year, I've just convinced myself that this
year will be yet another one that I can't be there. Every year I'm
wishing to go, but things (and budget) get in the way.

So hope you have a great and funny time there and please, keep the
other poor mortals ones informed with posts and videos as always.

Regards.

--
Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux