[LAU] [Fwd: Re: [LAD] forking (was Re: Aeolus)]

To: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:00 am

I want to chime in a last time. See the forwarded message.

Please, talk to "mgavioli" and try to find a consensus.

I've got the impression that this is possible.

It's completely irrelevant what opinions we have got. _Neither anybodies
opinion, nor mine is relevant and nothing more I wanted to say_! As so
often: English isn't my native language, my English is completely
broken.

Is this understandable(?):

"mgavioli" claims something and a presumption of innocence is good
etiquette too. Isn't it? Or is it common sense to think the most worse
first?

Have a nice weekend!
Ralf