On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 03:14:14PM +0200, Tim Goetze wrote:
> New in this release:
* Insert in Ardour's master strip.
* Make sure your speakers are disconnected.
* Provide some input signal at around -20 dB.
* Set first section to bandpass, Q = 0.8, gain = +15 dB.
* Use the mouse wheel on the frequency slider.
* Observe output levels well above +40 dB.
The F slider switching between its extremes when using the
mouse wheel is of course a bug in A3. But it still provides
valid input to the plugin (which could come from automation
or MIDI as well).
Apart from this, it also produces multiplicative LF noise
at some low frequency settings. This is typical for type of
A world of exhaustive, reliable metadata would be an utopia.
It's also a pipe-dream, founded on self-delusion, nerd hubris
and hysterically inflated market opportunities. (Cory Doctorow)
Linux-audio-user mailing list