Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Fantastic! Can't wait to give it a try. I think separate JACK outputs, in
particular, will make Yoshimi incalculably more useful.
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> Dear all,
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Fantastic! Can't wait to give it a try. I think s=
eparate JACK outputs, in particular, will make Yoshimi incalculably more us=
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Jeremy =
Jongepier <email@example.com> wrote:
There she is, Yoshimi 1.1.0! Looking better than ever, working better than =
ever, capable of doing more than ever. Simply put, better than ever. Made p=
ossible by the much appreciated and very valuable help, contributions and f=
eedback from the Linux Audio community.
For this release I'd like to thank the following people in particular b=
ut in no particular order:
* Kristian Amlie for making Yoshimi less CPU hungry.
* Andrew Deryabin for making Yoshimi a little more CPU hungry again, but fo=
r a good reason, Yoshimi now has per part JACK outputs!
* Nikita Zlobin for having Yoshimi handle state files better.
* Florian Dupeyron for his custom best of My?terious bank.
* Will J. Godfrey for his continuous testing and monitoring of new developm=
* Alessandro Preziosi for Yoshimi's lovely new knobs.
* David Adler for the AZERTY virtual keyboard support.
* Rob Couto for the helpful insights and general help.
* Alan Calvert.
Linux-audio-user mailing list