Re: [LAU] Ardour: does not create in specified directory

From: <jonetsu@...>
To: <len@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2013 - 10:04 pm

Le 06-04-2013 12:09, Len Ovens a écrit :

> On Sat, April 6, 2013 7:41 am, jonetsu@teksavvy.com wrote:

> Go to the Ardour site download the archive.

OK. Downloading now. Paid the suggested amount, which I think is very
fair considering the very high quality of Ardour (of which I still have
to discover many, many features - feels like emacs: even after many
years, there are still some ooohh and aaahhh at seeing what it can
usefully do :-).

So, no problem for the 3.x series to work with projects created with
earlier versions I suppose.