[LAU] Ardour: does not create in specified directory

From: <jonetsu@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2013 - 12:31 pm

Hello,

This is Ardour 1:2.8.14-1 (Linux Mint x86_64). I have now created
three new sessions, and at first I thought I did somethign wrong, but
now after creating another one I see that the specified directory I
indicate for a new session in the opening dialog shown when Ardour
starts was rightly chosen from the directory dialog box but still, the
session was created in the home directory instead.

A simple file-creation test in the specified directory is OK:

% touch test

% ll test

-rw-rw-r-- 1 user user 0 avr 6 08:27 test

% mkdir Test

drwxrwxr-x 2 user user 4096 avr 6 08:29 Test/

Is this a bug in that version of Ardour or is there something else ?
Creation of new sessions like this has always worked in the past.

Thanks.