Re: [LAU] [Music] Horror prog: Spiral Torso Op

From: Q <lists@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 2:33 pm

On 21/04/13 12:11, Tim Goetze wrote:

Thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed it!

I can't quite put my finger on why I think it sounds a bit like Goblin,
it just seemed to have a slightly dark, menacing tone to it, maybe even
slightly cinematic (all of which is absolutely fine by me).

But one thing's for sure, it sounds absolutely nothing like Genesis :-)

Cheers