[LAU] Ardour3: muting the click sound

From: <jonetsu@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 2:01 pm

I've searched the manual, although searching for 'click' yields quite a
few results. Is there a way to quickly mute the click sound without
having to re-assign the click sound in Preferences ? I have some groups
of tracks that were made w/o the click so it'd be nice to turn the click
temporarily to listen back to them.