[LAU]

From: <jonetsu@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Subject: [LAU]
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 1:15 pm

Hello,

I'd like to have a rudimentary click track in Ardour3 (3.1.10) which
would use the a sound from a Hydrogen kit. There is now a MIDI trck in
Arodur3 and in qjackctl I can see various Ardour3 MIDI ins/outs under
the MIDI tab. But the Hydrogen MIDI inputs are under the ALSA tab.
Ardour3's MIDI connection matrix neither shows any Hydrogen instrument.
How to connect the two ?

It also seems possible to eventually have the click from Ardour3 sent
to a Hydrogen instrument - is this possible ?