Re: [LAU] M-Audio Delta 1010lt SPDIF Clock Source

To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 10:35 am

--------------040602020502080900020904

Hi,

the audiophile has no wordclock input :-/
There has to be a way to get those in and outputs in sync!
I do not want to have another ADC/DAC in the audio chain, even if with
todays ADC/DACs its not much of a quality loss, but there is some
quality loss...
And it has some additional latency too...
For this reasons I bought the VST plugin and not the analog outboard gear.

Regards,
Ck

From: Julien Claassen

To: Christoph Kuhr
Subject: Re: [LAU] M-Audio Delta 1010lt SPDIF Clock Source

Date: Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 10:05 am

Hello Christoph! A stupid answer, but maybe worth it: Does the
Audiophilbe also have an input for wordclock (the big round jack)?
Another alternative, which doesn't really solve the problem, is to
connect one computer with the other through good old analogue
cables. I hope, that this might be of some help to you. Warmly yours
Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html

From: Julien
Claassen
<julien@...>
To: Christoph Kuhr
<christoph.kuhr@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-user@...>

Subject: Re:
[LAU] M-Audio Delta 1010lt SPDIF Clock Source