Re: [LAU] Linuxaudio from live usb

To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 7:56 pm

--14dae9340cc907a8cf04da1b2e27

> Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:50:05 +0200

Totally doable. Performance will be about the same.
I would use the Fedora Jam iso and liveusb-creator.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam
https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/
-- Jeff

Hi,

--14dae9340cc907a8cf04da1b2e27

=

Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:50:05 +0200
From: "rosea.grammostola"
Subject: [LAU] Linuxaudio from live usb
=A0Totally doable.=A0 Performance will be =
about the same.I would use the Fedora Jam iso and liveusb-cr=
eator.=A0=A0=A0=A0 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam
=A0=A0=A0=A0 https://=
fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/
-- Jeff<=
br>

Hi,

Is it possible to boot an linuxaudio distro from live usb and work with
JACK, Ardour etc.? How good or bad will the performance be? For example
for giving a workshop about Linuxaudio on Windows computers?

Best regards,
\r

--14dae9340cc907a8cf04da1b2e27--