Re: [LAU]

From: <jonetsu@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Subject: Re: [LAU]
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 9:36 pm

Le 30-03-2013 17:27, Kaj Ailomaa a écrit :

> On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:24:04 +0100, wrote:

I removed that file too but it did not help.

> Did you ever try restarting your session? It sounds to me there's

I rebooted and now it works OK. I've entered the name correctly this
time, and restarted qjackctl w/o any problem. I guess some temp file
was saved somewhere that a reboot has deleted.

Thanks for the info and help - much appreciated. Now instead of having
qjackctl jammed at start up, *I* can jam :-)