Re: [LAU] [LAD] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

To: Michael Bechard <gothmagog@...>
Cc: linux-audio-user@lists.linuxaudio.org <linux-audio-user@...>, linux-audio-dev@lists.linuxaudio.org <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 - 6:28 pm

--e89a8fb1f6c8ce4a9e04d5127b75

Like said before, I think alot of user feedback could be gained if just
there was a simple way to do it, and people got reminded.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Michael Bechard wrote=
:

> I second the frustration on a lack of user feedback...

--e89a8fb1f6c8ce4a9e04d5127b75

Like said before, I think alot of user feedback could be gained if just the=
re was a simple way to do it, and people got reminded.On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Michael Bechard <gothmagog=
@yahoo.com
> wrote:
I second the frustration on a lack =
of user feedback...