[LAU] Building Audio from a Server Core?

From: <grekimj@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 3:08 am

Am 27.02.2013 19:46, schrieb Grekim Jennings:

>Very difficult. I guess, the advantage in speed one may get from an

>Why not just install a major distro plus audio-layer and run it with

Okay thanks. Well, I just installed Squeeze with only 'laptop' and 'system tools' packages selected. And....audio (usb/Audiobox) is working without any additional downloads, tweeks or anything. So
obviously something was missing in the server install. Anyway, I'm just excited that this setup is looking good so far.