Re: [LAU] The Psychology of Music

To: Alf Haakon Lund <alf@...>, <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 12:59 am

------_=_NextPart_001_01CE0FCE.A4D00E42

Don=92t get me wrong, there=92s nothing bad with playing chess, but =
it=92s just a game and playing chess doesn=92t give super cow powers.
Being active does train our creativity, brains and muscles. =
Questionable if boxing or playing chess, is the more active ?exertion.

There=92s also nothing bad with inland water fishing. Also called a =
sport, but a sport with being less active.

The rule is: =93?You snooze, you lose.=94 It=92s not important what we =
like to do, it=92s important that we do something.

Listening to music A isn=92t better, than listening to music B. Doing X =
isn=92t better than doing Y. Where do all this claims come from?

Some people playing chess are creative others aren=92t, it has less to =
do with playing chess.