Re: [LAU]

From: <jonetsu@...>
To: <len@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-user@...>
Subject: Re: [LAU]
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 12:37 am

Le 15-02-2013 19:03, Len Ovens a écrit :

> Do you have the analog levels turned up (the ice1712 driver seems to

OK. first of all, pavucontrol was not installed (which is a Good Thing
since I like lean Linux distros). So I installed it. In the attached
screen shot, the blue bar is the output of vlc playing an audio track.
I must say that I'm not familiar at all with pavucontrol, since I never
used it before, in all those years I used audio in fedora (both playing
audio files and recording with Ardour). I've tried a few things, but
all controls in mudita24 shows '(off)'.