[LAU] Getting the audio track from DVDs

From: <jonetsu@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Friday, February 15, 2013 - 11:28 pm

Hello all,

Following a more or less recent thread, I started to extract audio
from youtube videos, to listen in the car. Neat. Now, I have a few
concert DVDs which would be nice to listen to while driving. Anyone got
a 'recipe' command line to extract the audio out of a DVD and possibly,
to extract only certain songs ?

Thanks !