Re: [LAU] Fuck your sexism

From: SxDx <sed@...>
To: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@...>
Cc: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 11:59 am

----- Original Message -----

"OP" refers to me, right?
So, there are several exchanges of emails of you're
not even able to remember four letters and you throw
"OP" to my face to put as much distance as you can
from me. What are you afraid of? That I "contaminate"
you in some way? that writing my pseudonym will somehow
destroy some part of your what? power? masculinity? what?

Maybe I should just stop to hang around here. Maybe this is
not a place for me.