Re: [LAU] f.lux-compatible flat screen TVs?

From: Rob <lau@...>
To: linux-audio-user <Linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 3:15 am

On 12/11/2013 09:47 PM, Aaron L. wrote:

Maybe try Redshift? Since it's free software, maybe there's less voodoo.

Are you just using the Vizio as a monitor or actually running Ubuntu in
place of its firmware? Wish we could do that on our Samsung.

I've known many audio engineers who use TV-sized monitors and work at all
hours of the night, so this is at least tangential to the list topic.

Rob