Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions. They were all very helpful,
although the eventual solution proved to be ridiculously simple.
Cal had constructed quite an involved build system with lots of options editable
with ccmake. All I had to do was add -ldl to the build I was performing :o
Having said that, what was initially quite frustrating was that some of the
other things I tried (like directly editing cmake_cache) also worked, but being
finicky about repeatbility I would then try to revert the changes, only to find
it still linked!
I couldn't find out where cmake stored this information but eventually hit on
the idea of fetching several fresh copies, and renaming them as yoshimi_1 ...
So... I think I've got it sorted. There is a lot I still don't understand but
some of the ideas are beginning to stick :)
Will J Godfrey
Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
Linux-audio-user mailing list