Re: [LAU] fltk linking problem

From: rob <rob@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 12:27 am

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 22:47:20 +0100
Will Godfrey wrote:

> Over the last few weeks I've been going through Yoshimi with a

Been getting the same problem with various builds. It's something to do
with linking libraries that has changed recently. Maybe a developer
can explain. What I've been doing is adding the missing link to the
build files. In your case adding -ldl to src/build/CMakeCache.txt,
after you have run cmake. I added it to both C_FLAGS and CXX_FLAGS

CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING="-ldl"
CMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING="-ldl"

No guarantees but it worked for me.

rob