[LAU] Fwd: [estudiolivre] Fwd: Lives: some beginner questions

To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - 4:10 pm

--001a1133aa000869b704e7b030a2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: salsaman
Date: 2013/10/1
Subject: Re: [estudiolivre] Fwd: [LAU] Lives: some beginner questions
To: estudiolivre@lists.riseup.net

Hi Rosea,
the best solution is not to encode to any format, just leave the clips as a
"set". You can do this either by File -> Close/Save all Clips, or when
exiting the application (LiVES will prompt you for a set name).

When you save the set there is a checkbox "auto load this set when LiVES is
started". If you check this, then the next time you start LiVES it will ask
you if you want to reload the set.

You can have any number of sets on the disk, so any time you can just load
the one you want to use. (File -> Load set). You have to close the current
set before you load a different one though.

You can also start up LiVES with any set, by using: lives -set

See also in the manual:

http://lives.sourceforge.net/manual/LiVES_manual.html#section4.7

Hope this answers your question. Good luck !

Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Daniel Roviriego w=
rote:

> Aeh Salsaman, n=E3o sei se voc=EA est=E1 na LAU..

se

--=20
Daniel Roviriego
(21) 35920701
(21) 99561654

--001a1133aa000869b704e7b030a2

---------- Forwarded messag=
e ----------From: salsaman <salsaman@gmail.com&g=
t;
Date: 2013/10/1Subject: Re: [estudiolivre] Fwd: [LAU] Lives: some begin=
ner questionsTo: estud=
iolivre@lists.riseup.net
Hi Rosea=
,

et <name_of_set>See also in the manual:http://lives.sourceforge.net/manual/LiVES_manual.html#sect=
ion4.7

Hope this answers your question. Good luck !=
Salsaman.http://lives.sourceforge.net

https=
://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Daniel =
Roviriego <danifernando@gmail.com> wrote:

Aeh Salsaman, n=E3o sei se voc=EA est=E1 na LAU..a=
bs---------- Forwarded message ----=
------From: rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@gmail.com>

Date: 2013/10/1Subject: [LAU] Lives: some beginner questionsTo: lin=
ux-audio-user@lists.linuxaudio.org
Hi,

Trying out Lives video/VJ tool.

I want to make video art for a live gig. Its mostly making a clip from a pi=
cture and adding some effects to it, realtime effects and normal effects to=
o. Im not planning to add effects live, but I want to apply the live realti=
me effects before the show. Im working in the clip editor. I will use Lives=
to switch to the next clip for the next song.

What is a right format, size and resolution to export to, so I can use the =
clips during the gig? Audio is not needed.

Tips for this workflow is welcome!

Thanks in advance,

\r

-- Daniel Roviriego