Re: [LAU] New music: Dark Dreams (a piece of incidental music)

From: Q <lists@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Friday, January 18, 2013 - 8:28 pm

Hi Julien

I enjoyed the piece, very atmospheric. It's nice for a change to hear a
'Brute where the Brute Factor, Metalizer and Ultrasaw haven't been
abused :-) going to show it can do classic analogue sounds just as well.

Actually, DSI synths don't have CV in/out (except for pedal CV input),
probably with them being DCO.

I don't know about other Moogs, but the Little Phatty only has CV input
unless you send it back to the US for a factory upgrade.