Re: [LAU] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24) - Once again free samples, this time more uplifting

From: Nils <list@...>
To: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:24 am

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 02:17:22 +0200 (CEST)
"Patrick Shirkey" wrote:

I am still collecting, but in the end I would say a lower three digit gigabyte number is realistic.

But it could be a long process until then.
My free collection now is at 8 or 9 GB or so. But there are zero drum loop waves, the majority of free and public domain stuff, and I download very few drumkits, which is the second biggest group.

Nils