[LAU] audio examples of HRTF?

From: SxDx <sed@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Friday, August 3, 2012 - 3:55 pm

Hi,

does someone have some examples of stereo files
that I could listen with headphones with various
HRTF stuff applied to some sound. I'm especially
interested in up/down motion. Ideally an audio
source goes up and down near the left or right
"ear" of a simulated head. I wonder if the feeling
of movement arrives to the brain...

Sorry if this is all well-known and documented
somewhere...

C├ędric.