Re: [LAU] creating open source sample libs

From: Nils <list@...>
To: Robin Paulson <robin.paulson@...>
Cc: linux-audio-user <Linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:29 pm

I have uploaded my work in progress sfz files for the sonatina orchestra and my ongoing experiment to create g-town sfz files to my github account, public repository:

https://github.com/nilsgey/sfz

The sonatina files can be used, I recommend loading them with Lisalo, file included.

TODO in the README.md

There are no sample files in this repository.

Nils