I've tested it and it runs perfectly. Only the sound behaves slightly oddly.
I've started setBfree first with its standards and then started it with my old
popular.pgm and default.cfg. Still the fast-leslie setting gets too fast.
The only extra option I've chosen while compiling was convolution. But I've
turned that down with convolution.mix=0 and still the fast leslie sounds
Also I have a slight feeling, that something else in the sound isn't as it
was in Beatrix. I don't know, if this should still be the case, it being early
days, or if this is something not running true to form. If you feel a
comparative example might help, I'll record a few bars on Beatrix and the same
setup in setBfree.
thank you very much for this instrument! I've already encountered one or two
points, where the old giant gave me a slight headache, where setBfree behaves
perfectly. So mixed news from me.
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Free And Jubilating Amazement Revels, Dancing On - FLOWERS!
====== Find my music at ======
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day,
so I never have to live without you." (Winnie the Pooh)
Linux-audio-user mailing list