petri-foo-0.1.3 is now available from sourceforge.net...
...uhmmm, no, it's not despite uploading over ten hours ago.
petri-foo-0.1.3 is now available to download from
the release is more or less identical to the master branch on git
right now, except unfinished features have been removed.
differences from the previous release, petri-foo-0.0.2:
* migrated from autotools to cmake
* removed external dependency on PHAT and replaced with a custom
version called Phin
* mousewheel waveform zooming
* velocity range setting for patch
* auto-preview (with optional resampling) in sample selector dialog
* bugs resuscitated and squashed again
* minor GUI updates/fixes
hopefully sourceforge will at some point deem the
petri-foo-0.1.3.tar.bz2 ready for download...
p.s. digest mode here.
Linux-audio-user mailing list