[LAU] Who wants to take care of our recording pc during a gig in northern germany?

From: mn0 <mn0@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 3:27 pm

Well.. the subject says it all...
We have a 16 channel pc with jack and ardour.
I'd do it myself but playing on stage and recording at the same time is
difficult and playing is more important.
It's nothing wild, just adjusting levels in case of clipping and
restarting jack or ardour when all goes wrong...
I'm fom Emden, hope there's someone from around here. Anyone else from
northern Germany here in this list? You don't have to come from here, to
take care of the pc, of course ;)
/mn0