Re: [LAU] [Ardour-Users] [Music] Piano piece

From: Q <lists@...>
To: teza <tezalprod@...>, linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 9:25 pm

On 10/04/12 22:05, teza wrote:

Hi Teza

Thanks for your comments. I certainly had images of beautiful Norwegian
scenery going through my mind when I wrote it, very filmic; I almost
felt like I was writing a soundtrack to the imagery in my head.

As Julien said, the piano is the Sampletekk Black Grand (ambient
recording). I would love to have used my own 1903 Bechstein upright, but
I need to have it tuned and I doubt I'd be able to mike it very well.

Many thanks again for listening and commenting.