Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - Julen har bragt

From: Atte <atte@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012 - 9:45 pm

On 12/09/2012 09:05 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:

Thanks!

> What synths did u use?

Hmm. Everything is renoise, but you might have guessed that :-)

The bass was done in energyXT, which I worked with a bit a few years
back. The bell is AMS, at least one of the pads are done with the
renoise tool "PadSynth", which emulates zynadsubfx pad synth engine. I
also used various samples from my harddisk.

> Liked the beat as well.

Thanks!

--
Atte