Re: [LAU] [OT] OT question, please respond by private mail only

To: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@...>
Cc: Linux Audio Users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 11:29 pm

--========GMXBoundary75571354058931937710

Message: 20 Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:49:26 +0300 From: Louigi Verona To: Dan MacDonald Cc: Linux Audio Users Subject: Re: [LAU] [OT] OT question, please respond by private mail only Message-ID: Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" No, Dan, I am sure he is hunting UFOs. Positive. On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Dan MacDonald wrote: > That's about the most mysterious posting I've ever seen here. Any chance > of a clue what you're up to for us non-pilots? > > Hopefully you're not just trying to wing a discount flight! :) > Maybe he's escaping to Brazil! It's the only answer that makes any sense.

--========GMXBoundary75571354058931937710

=20
=20

Message: 20=20
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:49:26 +0300=20
From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@gmail.com>=20
To: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@gmail.com>=20
Cc: Linux Audio Users <linux-audio-user@lists.linuxaudio.org>=20
Subject: Re: [LAU] [OT] OT question, please respond by private mail=20
only=20
Message-ID:=20
<CADqqn4-2NmBcORnG2EvoOrDLBC9O+YvLUx33-Xt3LND+k9+zcQ@mail.gmail.com>=
=20

No, Dan, I am sure he is hunting UFOs. Positive.=20

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Dan MacDonald <allcoms@gmail.com> w=
rote:=20

> That's about the most mysterious posting I've ever seen here. Any chan=
ce=20

Maybe he's escaping to Brazil! It's the only answer that makes any sense.=
=20

=20
=20
=20