Re: [LAU] [Fwd: Re: [OT] LV2 control for hardware device]

To: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@...>
Cc: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Monday, November 26, 2012 - 12:49 pm

--e89a8f23462775308004cf655ddc

Thanks Ralf!

One question, can I send the message without subscribing, because I'm not a
dev (yet) and would rather not get bombarded with mail from this list by
now?

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> [...]

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice=
-dsl.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:18:33 +0100

You should send this to

For sure many developers are subscribed to LAU too.

IMO it's not OT.

Good luck!
Ralf

--e89a8f23462775308004cf655ddc--