Re: [LAU] Statement from RME regarding to Linux

To: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 1:55 pm

Apologize, it wasn't intended to send this mail off-list and to send
another reply 2 times in different versions. Since Evolution doesn't
work for my Ubuntu Studio Quantal, I need to use another MUA and Claws
doesn't always do what I want it to do.

FWIW, I can't make all the RME emails public and it wouldn't be from
interest, but perhaps somebody once want to read the RME forums. Not
interesting until now.
http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16092

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:36:51 +0400
From: Alexandre Prokoudine
To: Ralf Mardorf
Subject: Re: [LAU] Statement from RME regarding to Linux

Did you reply offlist intentionally?

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Ralf Mardorf
wrote:

--
Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org