Re: [LAU] bristol and midi

To: <linux-audio-user@...>, Andrew C <countfuzzball@...>
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 7:07 am

------=_Part_286834_854318825.1350043858300

Hello, Andrew--

Thank you for your help! Your solution worked perfectly, once i jumped a few
hurdles on my end. First, i had to figure out how to middle click. i've never
had a mouse with a middle click, so i've never had to solve the problem.
Fortunately, my touchpad has a way of doing it. Then, i made things more
complicated then necessary. i ran the b3 with the -gmc switch, being absolutely
sure that the gui itself should receive this message. i was wrong.

You wouldn't happen to know, Andrew, if these connections can be stored? It
would be easiest, if i'm ever in a live situation, to be able to call up the b3
without remapping all the midi assignments. i'm always a little nervous asking
these things, though. If the only solution is to write the code, i wouldn't
know how to do it.

Thanks, again, Andrew. Take care.

bill