Re: [LAU] Some multi-tracks downloads and mixing resources.

To: Moshe Werner <moshwe@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 8:13 pm

--=-EUGtwviKtfIw0QxE7RBO

Thanx alot,
I studied some of it in physics, but it's nice to read about the
physics related stuff in a musical context.
Gerald
On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 10:01 +0200, Moshe Werner wrote:

--=-EUGtwviKtfIw0QxE7RBO

Thanx alot,
I studied some of it   in physics, but it's nice  to read about the physics related stuff in a musical context.
Gerald
On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 10:01 +0200, Moshe Werner wrote:

Wow nice,

thanks a lot for sharing this!
I'm mostly mixing for locales and this gives opportunity to mix some international tracks.

Moshe

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM, Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@vait.se> wrote:

Reply to All
On Saturday 28 January 2012 12.23.33 S. Massy wrote:

> Wow, thanks very much for these links. as someone who occasionally does
> mixing-for-hire for other people, this will come in handy as a
> resource to stay sharp between gigs.

Glad you like it. :-)

I have an ambition to go thru most of them, and need to do it in order to
improve and staying sharp myself.

Jostein

--=-EUGtwviKtfIw0QxE7RBO--