guitarix/gx_head, a guitar mono tube amplifier simulation for jack
a new release (0.18.0) is available.
please refer to our project page for more information:
new features in short:
* add tube model 12AT7
* fix runtime issues when build with g++ > 4.5
* add presence level controller
* add bass booster level controller
* switch to function pointer based engine
* fix issues with GtkBuilder > 2.14 and Glade files
* fix correct use of included zita-resampler source
* add factory settings by autoandimat
Many thanks to Fons Adriaensen for lead me to find and fix a bogus bug
related to correct object bindings in C++
kudos to Fons
As well, a new release (1.4) of gxtuner is available,
gxtuner comes now with jack_session support.
Read the README for details.
guitarix development team
Linux-audio-user mailing list