A update release of gxtuner is available
a simple, small and lightweight guitar/bass tuner
(a break out of the guitarix tuner module)
This update is for those, who's like to use a
simple tuner with a analogue style like interface
It resolve some user requests and primary
added some more command-line options.
Also it added all configuration options to be
restored by the jack session manager.
* add command-line option reference pitch control
* add command-line option threshold control
* add command-line option window size
* add command-line option window position
* add all options to be restored by jack session manager
gxtuner comes with a analogue like, full arbitrary scaling interface (scale),
show the tune, the octave and the accumulated frequency in Hz,
gxtuner comes with full jack-session support.
gxtuner use a equal-tempered scale based on A4 = 440 Hz (427Hz <-> 453Hz)
gxtuner is licensed under the GPL.
for more information please read the included README file.
get it here:
Linux-audio-announce mailing list
Linux-audio-user mailing list