Re: [LAU] Some music made with linux or.. pianoteq really..

From: Q <lists@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Monday, January 10, 2011 - 5:22 pm

alexander wrote:

Very pleasant and enjoyable, thanks for sharing.

Had you not said it was done with Pianoteq I don't think I would have
noticed. But as you did, and with Julien mentioning it, on closer
listening there is perhaps a little lack of woody-ness to the timbre, a
little too much purity.

But really that is being very nitpicking about it, it really is very
nice playing and sounds great.

Thanks again.