Re: [LAU] disabling jack plugin autoconnect or autoconnect in itself

From: <fons@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010 - 9:17 pm

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 11:57:50PM +0300, Jari Suominen wrote:

> Well here is the asoundrc I'm using:

OK, now I see your problem - I missed the 'alsa' in your description
of an app connecting to Jack, and was assuming a Jack app making
unwanted connections.

AFAICS, the syntax of the ALSA jack plugin specifies the ports to
connect to, and not the app's own ports which remain unknown. In
that case I don't see any solution. It's just bad design in the
sense that it missed a chance to be more general and configurable.

> >You can always watch connections using the callbacks and undo them.

Not that I know.

FA

There are three of them, and Alleline.