[LAU] linuxaudio.org email downtime.

From: <robin@...>
To: <consortium@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-user@...>, <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 6:16 pm

Hi there,

I'm sorry to inform you that our email services are currently disrupted.

Due to increasing hardware problems with the linuxaudio.org server in
previous weeks we're already prepared a new machine. Another major outage
of linuxaudio.org this morning (UTC) forced us to switch to the new host
a bit early...

All services but for mailman (email-lists) are online and functional.

We're working on resolving the problem and will inform you about our
progress.

robin & marc-olivier