I just finished to gather some of the audio resources to move from
windows to linux.
This is just an example track (it's not finished at all, and it
doesn't have any defined structure) composed with these applications:
- Ubuntu 9.10 with RT Kernel with Preemption Patch Kernel 2.6.31-9-rt
- Seq24 0.9.0 as a sequencer
- Hydrogen 0.9.3 as drumkit
- Yoshimi 0.551 for bass sounds
- calfjackhost using CALF Vintage Delays
- Orangevocoder Prosoniq through dssi vsthost
- jackd 0.116.1 & Qjacktl 0.3.4
- timemachine recording everything
Just want to say thank you to this list and I hope that we can enjoy
jack session handler in the next future.
Thanks and Best regards,
Linux-audio-user mailing list