[LAU] Pitch visualization software with jack

From: Scott <lau@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 7:51 am

Something I've always wanted to do was see how accurate my singing was
by using something that provides visual cues based on pitch. The CLAM
project recently released some really awesome looking software[1] that
does this when applied to existing files. I'm looking for something
that does this in real time via jack. Before I get neck deep in
exploring their software does anyone know if this is the right software
to achieve this goal? Is there something else out there already that I
should consider?

[1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmkIznjUPE

-Scott